Medeco® high security cabinet locks are designed for drawer or cabinet door applications. Cabinet locks use heavy-duty bolts and attachment to the surface in order to withstand heavy use. All Medeco cabinet locks have solid brass and steel construction, available in both fixed and removable cores. Keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed, the Medeco showcase lock is the perfect solution for your showcase security needs Cabinet Locks. Medeco’s unique elevate and rotate pin tumbler design provides double locking action, making cylinders virtually pick proof. All Medeco Biaxial keys and cylinders are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Biaxial keys ay only be duplicated by Medeco or by an authorized Medeco Service Center, and only at your request.
- Medeco high security cabinet locks are constructed of durable machined brass and solid steel components.
- Available in either fixed or removable core depending on your specific requirements.
- Available in either deadbolt or spring latch models.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco3 keys may only be duplicated by Medeco or an authorized medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco cabinet locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco cabinet locks can be keyed in with other 60 series products (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.