When searching for a locksmith in New York, whether it be to install a new lock on your door or to install a safe, there are a few questions you want to make sure to ask them.
- Choosing A New York Locksmith. Are the technicians licensed, bonded and fully insured? This is very important because of the sensitivity of the work that is involved. When dealing with the security of your house or residence you want to make sure you are protected.
- Do they have a warranty on all of their parts and labor? The minimum you should accept is 30 days but if they are confident in the quality of their work they will provide a 90 day warranty like we do.
- Will there be any charges other than what is on the quote? This is a very important questions because it will give you some insight into the integrity of the company you are dealing with. Do not accept any form of hidden charges.
- Are they a member of a trade organization? The better business bureau is a good example because it will show their commitment to the standards and practices of the industry.whether it be to install a new lock on your door or to install a safe, there are a few questions you want to make sure to ask them.
- Do they have a store location? Support you l local locksmith instead of those who have nothing but a website and subcontract all of their work.This way you know who you are dealing with.
Remember these important questions next time you are searching for
New York Locksmith. Your can visit our FAQ page to see our answers to these questions as well as to many others.